A penile fracture is an injury caused by the rupture of the tunica albuginea, which envelopes the corpus cavernosum penis. It is an uncommon injury, most often caused by a blunt trauma to an erect penis.
One knows when their penis has been fractured when their penis pops. It literally will snap, crackle and pop. The first thing you must do if you are ever in this situation is panic. Panic because your manhood is officially on the line. Secondly, assess the situation to the best of your degree.
- Stroke penis to make sure this is not a dream, if a squeal ensues, there is a solid, or lack thereof, chance that your penis has indeed been broken
- If swelling commences, look immediately to who or what did this to you and blame them entirely
- Immediate acquire morphine or some other painkiller
Ways to avoid breaking your penis shaft
- Use extreme caution with the reverse cow girl sexual position, make sure you have acknowledged the weight capacity requirement
- Don’t adjust yourself when you are in an awkward position – your penis may panic